9 Monteve Crescent, Robin Hill, Bathurst, NSW 2795
A peaceful setting with stunning views, this unique accommodation has an open plan design.
Built around a central pole (from the original hayshed), the roof is supported by a one-off designed umbrella-like steel structure.
The floors, kitchen cabinets and cupboards are hand-built from the recycled tallow wood dance floor of the old Bathurst City Hall.
Fully self-contained and tastefully furnished, The Hayloft is truly unique accommodation.
- Large open plan living area, bathroom/laundry, kitchen with fridge, electric cooktop, dishwasher, microwave, electric frypan, slow cooker
- Ground floor: Queen bed in open plan area, Single bed in small separate bedroom
- Linen included
- Loft (up the attic stairs): 1 double and 1 single futon
- Reverse-cycle Air Conditioning
- Slow combustion wood fire, with firewood supplied
- Electric blankets (in winter)
- Flatscreen TV, DVD player
- Telephone for local calls
- Free WIFI
- Single Carport
- BBQ (gas) and outdoor dining setting
- Continental breakfast packs for first morning included
Nearby: Mt Panorama Circuit, Charles Sturt University Bathurst Campus, Flannery Centre, Bathurst Golf Course, Boundary Rd Nature Reserve, Bathurst Archery Club.
Rates are from $155.00 per night. Extra guests $50.00 per person per night. Maximum 4 persons.
Weekly rate available.
Corporate rates available.
Seniors discount available.
Long term rates are negotiable.
Special rates apply for V8 Race time.